Dienstag, 6. September 2011

Ich bin wieder da - I`m back

Ich bin wieder da. Mein Urlaub ist um. Ich möchte Euch jetzt nicht mit Urlaubsfotos langweilen, aber ich denke, dass Euch vielleicht ein paar Zeichnungen und Häkelsteine, die ich im Urlaub gemacht habe, interessieren.

I`m back. My holiday is over. I will not bore you now with holidayphotos, but I think, that you may be interested in some drawings and crocheted stones, that I made on my vacation.






Und das ist zur Zeit mein Lieblingsstift zum Zeichnen.
And that is my favorite pen for drawing at the moment.

Bis bald
Bye for now

2 Kommentare:

  1. beautiful faces! I love reading the German and English because my Deutsch is very schlect. I studied in Vienna a very long time ago and forgot so much. I for one would love to see vacation photos...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are truly beautiful drawings. I love the crocheted rock too, I have never seen one before. Hugs and blessings.

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass Du Dir die Zeit nimmst, meinen Beitrag zu kommentieren.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my article.