Montag, 5. Mai 2014

Kunstcarree in Bocholt

Ich habe gestern beim Kunstcarree in Bocholt mitgemacht. Hier ein paar Fotos von meinem Stand.

I have participated in an art show on a marketplace in a town near to my own village, yesterday. Here are a few photos of my booth.



Ich denke, dass der Markt ganz gut besucht war und möchte mich bei allen bedanken, die gekommen sind.

I think, that the market was very well attended and would like to thank everyone, who came.


Das Wetter hätte auch nicht besser sein können. Gott sei Dank!

The weather could have not been better. Thank God!


Da ich alleine dort war, hatte ich keine Gelegenheit, mir den Rest des Marktes anzusehen. Daher kann ich Euch davon nun nichts erzählen und keine Bilder zeigen.

Since I was unaccompanied there, I had no opportunity, to look at the rest of the market. Therefore, I can't show you any pictures of it now.

See you soon
Conni vom Atelier Tante Trulla