Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

I love meadow flowers

Heute ist es sehr verregnet. Ich habe ein neues Buddha-Gemälde angefangen und werde daran gleich weiterarbeiten.

Today, it is very rainy. I've started a new Buddha-painting and will continue to work on it in a moment.



Vorher wollte ich Euch aber noch ein paar Fotos von meinem kleinen Stückchen Blumenwiese zeigen, die ich gestern gemacht habe.

But first, I wanted to show you some photos of my little piece of meadow flowers, which I made yesterday.













Ich geh jetzt malen.

I'm going to paint now.


See you soon
Conni vom Atelier Tante Trulla

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! Absolutely beautiful gardens! I will dream, through you :) I also love your art studio, as the windows and walls, allow you to be completely in touch with nature.

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass Du Dir die Zeit nimmst, meinen Beitrag zu kommentieren.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my article.